Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement cable for QE49Q7FAMTXXU

(Topic created on: 16-04-2021 11:17 AM)
PeterCNK
First Poster
Options

Hi - I spent a fair while trying to answer this question myself but no luck. My One Connect cable for my QE49Q7F has been chewed through so obviously in need of a replacement. I've found the exact replacement in the BN39-02301B, but in looking I've realised that there are lots of different One Connect cables available and that the BN39-02301B seems to be one of the most expensive at £130+. Can anyone recommend an alternative cable (one that is hopefully more robust as well) which is comparable with my TV and not as expensive? Or is that really the only one which will work with my TV. 

Thanks very much

-p

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @PeterCNK ,

you may want to have a look at our spares parts page, found here: https://www.samsungspares.co.uk/sound-vision/tv-projector/cable/catalogue.pl?path=627412,627451&refi... 

PeterCNK
First Poster
Options

Hi. Thanks. Yes that seems to have some of the alternative one connect cables I’ve seen, but does anyone know about compatibility? Are all one connect cables able to be used for all tv’s (minus the ones which include/exclude power obviously). 

thanks,

peter

0 Likes
Andhi
First Poster
Options
Hi i found a one connect box( BN68-08409A-00)for my QE49 7QFAMTXXU TV,
Is it compatible?
And still searching for cable,
Can anyone help me,
Kindly.,
0 Likes