Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Qn700b neo qled 8k smart TV

(Topic created on: 08-03-2023 01:06 PM)
VichuFish
First Poster
Options
Hi all I purchased Samsung Qn700b 75in TV last week and I am noticing some ticking sound every 4 seconds from the one connect box and it's very loud, does any one know how to sort this issue, or has any one else has faced the same issue like this

Thank is advance 😊
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Vetri
Voyager
Options
Did you try unplug and then replug.
0 Likes
carmet
Apprentice
Options

The year is 2024. We cannot control the volume of the Bluetooth device with the remote control, you cannot do this, even though we are in 2024, you still cannot do it. we understood it. You also put an optical audio output on the One connector box. I don't understand why we cannot control the volume of the device to which we connect the optical audio output. If you put a physical audio output there, shouldn't your users be able to use it too? I could do all of these with my old TV, Samsung Q8C, without any problems. However, unfortunately, none of this happens with the new model QN700B. Are you aiming to stand out only with the screen in terms of technology? In other technologies (such as software), you are clearly going backwards, not even counting where you are. The way your technical services communicate and talk to customers is already a disgrace. Maybe you don't know, but your technical service is openly criticizing your products. You can see this by looking at the complaint records. This is an attitude beyond disgrace that does not suit Samsung at all! (at least that's the case for Hong Kong). I don't know if there is any other company that victimizes its customers this much. Unfortunately, most of my devices in my home are Samsung, but it looks like this will change soon. I also express my hatred for not valuing your customers.

0 Likes