Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

HDMI-CEC, connection of external devices, ARC, DD vs DTS.... for UE65MU7002

(Topic created on: 09-01-2018 08:21 AM)
Raspel_1
Journeyman
Options

Connection of devices:
VU + SOLO 4k, BD-H6500, PS3 connected via HDMI (certified 4K, CEC cables) directly to the ONKYO TX-NR709 receiver. Receiver ONKYO via HDMI output (video trough) to Samsung UE65MU7002 ARC input. The Samsung UE65MU7002 is only a monitor without an antenna connection.

And there are some problems:
1) TV is ramdomlly turned on itself - durring the night. I tried turned of HDMI-CEC on VU+ for controling of TV wake up. Now, I can´t turn on TV via VU+ remote controll. I have to use two remote controllers for watch sattelite broadcast.
2) TV can´t turn on reciever - I mean activate HDMI through in stand by mode or wake up reciever at all. That mean that the VU+ can´t wake up via HDMI-CEC too. It´s necessary Turn on separatlly TV and VU+ (VU+ can turn on reciever). I have to use two remote controllers again.
3) If I connect VU+ directly to TV I found next issue. When I switching TV settings, the DD 5.1 broadcast is DD sound. When the source is switched to DTS, the sound is only stereo - when I switching it to DTS in TV settings, the sound is in DTS. When I return to DD, the TV will not automatically switch to DD - it is only stereo and it is necessary to switch back to the TV settings again.

4)......

I´m totally disappointed. I wrote to support and noone answer.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Raspel_1
Journeyman
Options

Result of yesterday's inspection of the Service.
Incompatibility of AV Receiver (ONKYO TX-NR709), Satellite Tuner (VU + SOLO 4K) and TV.
Thank you very much for such a solution. I know what recommendations I will make on Samsung TV.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Solution
Raspel_1
Journeyman
Options

Result of yesterday's inspection of the Service.
Incompatibility of AV Receiver (ONKYO TX-NR709), Satellite Tuner (VU + SOLO 4K) and TV.
Thank you very much for such a solution. I know what recommendations I will make on Samsung TV.

0 Likes