Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do not buy Samsung OLED TVs

(Topic created on: 23-11-2023 08:34 AM)
Kopicha
Explorer
Options

long story short, burn-in in just close to a year time of use. TV well taken care of ensuring short comp is always ran, never watch programs with prolong static image on screen. and Samsung claim it is "In Spec" to them and do not honor a screen replacement. So good luck to those who already own a Samsung OLED TV, pray that you dont get a lemon or at least take good care of your TV like a baby and avoid it from burn in else Samsung will tell you go F yourself.

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Burn in is normal if image is static for prolonged periods on any TV or monitor regardless of the brand
Kopicha
Explorer
Options

Try harder. As you already said "if image is static for prolonged period". Pleaswe read properly what I said. TV never watch anything with prolong static image. No broadcast or new channels. Every thing watched are things that MOVE. You are not being very constructive. And mind you if you want to talk about other brands? Dont even get me started that they replace it end of story.

-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I am just clarifying a normal issue, you don't need to be rude about it

I am not justifying or saying what happened to you is right
Kopicha
Explorer
Options

I am not trying to be or being rude. But it does not help pouring salt on someone's wound. Unless you are actually providing some actual constructive solution which obviously isnt the case from your original reply to my post.

Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
If you dont have a static image showing then how can it be a burn in.
G G
Kopicha
Explorer
Options

Good question... that I would like to know too. Probably ask Samsung display about the quality of their panels.

Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
What is the image thats burnt in
G G
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
How are you seeing the burn in, from a static solid colour background?
0 Likes
Kopicha
Explorer
Options

yes you can see from static image background. it is also visible in video and etc depending on the background color. in fact if you are on one of the input screen when there is no signal with the blue color changing back ground you also can see it. Samsung technician also see it and verified

0 Likes