Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Defective QN75QN800CFXZA - Samsung NOT honoring warranty

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
Randymorin121
First Poster
Options
  • I purchased a 75 inch Samsung 8k resolution QN75QN800CFXZA for $3499 in December 2023. The TV started malfunctioning in February 2024. 1. Cloudy screen 2. TV won't turn on and flickers for 10 to 15 minutes 3. TV turns off and on by itself 4. TV has lines through top and bottom of tv.

I opened a ticket4176292756 to service the issue, Tech has been out 4 times and replaced random parts, tech has also replaced the mother board 3 times. TV still is not working. The TV is having the same Feb 2024 issues and it's almost June 2024. There has been 4 failed attempts at repair, I have been without a working tv since February 2024. The latest visit the tech even stated he isn't sure why a tv replacement option hasn't been given to me that he has tried everything and he cannot complete the repair. I opened a Better business bureau complaint, I have complained to the office of the CEO. I have opened an unfair business practice FTC complaint. I just want me tv replaced with a working tv and I'll go away! I have called into work 4 times thus far missing valuable work pay and wasting my PTO on this matter. Ater all of this a rep by the Mahaliah J from Extra Care (lack of care) was assigned to me and she ignores my calls, emails etc randomly sends me a message today stating the tv can be repaired and they are ordering special parts that can take several weeks to arrive to me. This is insane! I am without a working tv since February!!!! I will NEVER buy a Samsung tv again and I advise anyone who is considering Sony or LG to buy those instead! This has been a nightmare I have missed the NBA playoffs, I paid $3499 to sit here with a broken tv! 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hi there

Sorry to hear of your difficulties.

You may wish to reach out to the US Forum (this is the UK / EF Forum) as your laws may differ from here.
0 Likes