Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Change region on Samsung TV QE55Q80CATXXU

(Topic created on: 13-01-2024 07:57 AM)
Members_YmOaXqy
Journeyman
Options

Hi.

I want to change region on my Samsung QLED. TV was bought on UK but now will be used on Poland. 

I just want to add that Mute-Vol Up-Chanel Up-Mute is not working.

Please help.

Thanks

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Members_YmOaXqy  you could try    FFWD - 2 - 8 - 9 - REWIND.

1. Start by setting the source to Tv.
  2. Once you have set the source to TV, press the Menu button, then select the  System sub-menu.
  3. In the system sub-menu you should see a  Set Up option. Click to begin setup.
  4. Continue the setup until you are at the "Smart Hub Terms & Conditions, Privacy Policy" Page. When you are on this page, press the following buttons in a direct sequence.

MUTE - VOL UP - CHANNEL UP - MUTE   or

» - 2 - 8 - 9 - « (this is FFWD - 2 - 8 - 9 - REWIND)

It may well take a few tries but ideally you will see a bigger country list and be able to proceed.

However whilst this has worked for some customers not been a universal solution.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Members_YmOaXqy
Journeyman
Options

Hi

@JAMES4578 

Unfortunately, both of these methods do not work 😞

Members_YmOaXqy
Journeyman
Options

Hi

@JAMES4578 

Unfortunately, both of these methods do not work 

Members_YmOaXqy_0-1701627286781.png

0 Likes
Solution
Members_YmOaXqy
Journeyman
Options

Problem solved

It’s a bit different now.

Reset your whole tv and when you are on the screen that says “Enjoy a wide range of smart features”, do the Mute - Volume up -  Channel up - Mute .

Then a window with the country selection will appear

Packidge
Student
Options

Thank you so much for this, I already wasted 2 hours before I found your post but it's all working now.

ramon018
First Poster
Options
Hi! I don't see that screen. It goes from Internet settings samsung account login and then terms and conditions who don't work...
M7spark
First Poster
Options

This works for me. Thanks! 

0 Likes
Benson2
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I need your support , I bought a New TV samsung Q60Z (QA65Q60ZAJXXZ) from china, now I'm going to use it in Africa (Congo) but I'm facing a problem like : the server is currently down and undergoing maintenance please try later (7-3) I can't accept terms and conditions, in order the TV works normal with APPs. please help me to solve this problem !!

thanks in advance 

0 Likes
MrPickles
First Poster
Options

I love you. Thank you!!!!!!!!

0 Likes