Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All of my favorited art has disappeared

(Topic created on: 04-05-2023 06:26 PM)
erinh
First Poster
Options

A couple days ago, I turned off my TV and noticed it switched to some of the stock art that comes with the TV. I'm an Art Store subscriber, so I went to reselect something from my favorites album and saw that all my selections were gone. I think the one I had displayed most recently may have actually been removed from the art store, which might've caused the problem. But at least some of the others are still available in the store but no longer appear in my favorites or recents.  How do I get them back?

55 REPLIES 55
Karen676
Apprentice
Options

Any help with this?  I'm having the same problem.

Kat41
First Poster
Options

Has there been a response to this issue? I'm having the same problem. Many art pieces are no longer available and I can't find slideshow settings since the change either. 

Rubyfruit
First Poster
Options

I'm also having this issue.  

Options

I am also having this problem. I am beyond frustrated.    

- My favorites are gone

- The art pieces available have gone from thousands to maybe a few dozen

I do not understand what is happening.   I tried calling but they are experiencing high call volumes.  

Schmidty13
First Poster
Options

Same problem here in the last few days all of my favorites are gone.  

Pbrown
First Poster
Options

I have had the same problem

McMackin10
First Poster
Options

I have had a Frame for the past 5 years…. No problems. I bought a new, larger Frame, designed my Great Room around one of the art pieces and now 2 months later it’s gone! Why?

Karen676
Apprentice
Options

I've received no good answers for this.   It seems that the art available on the Samsung Frame TV became significantly restricted and subscribers were not given notice

harry103
First Poster
Options

Same problem here. Almost all favourites gone and many, but not all, of those missing are no longer to be found in the store. Haven't had any notice or reduction in subscription price!