Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep wake case issue

(Topic created on: 21-06-2021 11:08 AM)
Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options
Hi all , I have an issue with a sleep wake case for my Tab s5e , if I fold the front cover around to the back it still turns off the screen , I've been told to get the small sticky plates that mounts mobile phones on to it's magnetic base and place it inside the back cover to stop the magnet turning off the screen when folded around , will this affect the antenna on the tablet because it needs to go at the top , thanks 
6 REPLIES 6
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Edgie70 ,

can you confirm what case are you using? It seems that the Tab can feel the magnet even when this is folded. Have you tried to fold this to the side instead of the back to see if that makes any difference? 

0 Likes
Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options
Hi , it's not a Samsung case , it's a case to fit the tab off eBay , I've been told to fit this in to the back cover to stop the magnet turning the screen off when it's folded backwards on its self Screenshot_20210621-110450_eBay.jpg
0 Likes
Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options
But I'm worried it will interfere with the outside antenna
0 Likes
Barrie1
Navigator
Options
0 Likes
Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options
I have one of them too which works fine , only issue is , you can't access the SD card slot and also trying to get the tablet out of the case is near impossible
0 Likes
sirsmiley1
Student
Options
@Edgie70 Cool Case!
0 Likes