Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to deactivate the phone function on my Galaxy Tab S4 4G (SM-T835)

(Topic created on: 27-11-2022 12:01 PM)
arroba3
First Poster
Options

Hello,

Well I have this problem with my tablet: I have a multi-sim contract with my phone service with unlimited GBs. So I have 3 SIMs with the same for number that I use in my smartphone, smartwatch and in my Galaxy Tab S4 4G-LTE (SM-T835).

But because I don't know how to deactivate the phone and SMS services on my tablet, I have to use it as airplane mode, because when they call me the tablet also rings the call.

Anyone knows how to deactivate the phone and SMS services in my tablet, so I can use the 4G for navigation purposes?

Thank you very much!

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
AndrewL
Options

@arroba3: In this instance you may wish to head to Settings > Notifications > Do not disturb, and toggle this feature on. With Do not disturb activated, all calls and alerts will be muted, so you won't be disturbed by them while using the tablet for navigation. Please make sure to add 'Maps' to Exceptions > Apps while you're in the Do Not Disturb settings, so notifications and alerts can still come through. 

Alternatively, open the Phone app > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Settings > Supplementary services > Call barring > All incoming calls, and toggle this option on. 

0 Likes