Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voucher uber eats

(Topic created on: 27-11-2022 01:29 PM)
Kimmy
Explorer
Options
I have received a complentary uber eats voucher email for a recent purchase. Thanks samsung. But don't seem to be able to redeem it. Link is on the uber eats app now, under vouchers but says unavailable? Any ideas how this becomes available. TIA 
0 Likes
21 REPLIES 21
AndrewL
Options

@Kimmy: If you received your Uber Eats voucher code following a purchase you made from samsung.com, and the code is not being accepted, then please give our Shop Team a call on 0330 726 7467, and an advisor will be able to look into this further for you. 

Kimmy
Explorer
Options
Thank you will do this
0 Likes
Vaj1
First Poster
Options

Hi I received the same and the order total had deducted the £25 voucher but the full amount was pending in my bank! I later received an email saying this was only a pending transaction and will not be taken from my bank

0 Likes
xxiii
First Poster
Options
I cannot find the uber eats code in my members app or anywhere. How long after your order did you get it mailed to you
0 Likes
Kimmy
Explorer
Options
Within 2 days
0 Likes
kam G
Journeyman
Options

had the same issue, got a uber eats voucher from Samsung, got applied to my uber eats account, but does f-ing does NOT work, called Samsung support same *****, cannot do anything, they said call uber eats., cannot get hold of them either.

uber eats order kept trying to charge my Credit card, rather than the voucher.  what a waste of time

Kimmy
Explorer
Options
have logged with samsung now, they are saying there mught be an issue, sent screen shots can only hope and wait now
kam G
Journeyman
Options

good idea sending  screenshots to Samsung, I did the same in uber eats (sent screenshots)  sent to general inquiry and on old orders, which had nothing to do with samsung voucher

kam G
Journeyman
Options

getting bad run around from uber eats, they keep saying add a secondary payment method, which i do, and i made sure the balance on my debit card would be low  enough to decline the transaction , so in it supposed to use the voucher

OR  DOES IT HAVE TO CHARGE MY DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD FIRST ? AS  AN AUTHORIZATION ONLY ??
IS THIS THE CASE ??  AND THEN THE AUTHORIZATION DOES NOT GET COMPLETED ?? and voucher gets used ?

latest reply from uber eats --->😂🤣

WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY
Promo code didn't apply

·

Hi ,

Thanks for letting us know you're still experiencing this issue.
We've escalated this concern to our specialized team, we will let you know as soon as we have an update on this concern.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thanks for your patience.

2022-12-12 12_18_58-Checkout _ Uber Eats.jpgWhatsApp Image 2022-12-12 at 12.18.33.jpeg