Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why Samsung S24s Pre Orders are delayed

(Topic created on: 24-01-2024 04:47 PM)
usmananjum
Navigator
Options
Samsung very strange things happened. Placed pre order with trade in and delivery date shows strat from 9th February while if you pay full and even for today's date 24th January, you can get delivery for tomorrow 25th January. Very disappointing 😞 
On top of that when contact through chat, place you 57,83,65 place in the queue and when you are on number 3,4 in the queue, chat disconnected automatically and reasons says non activity.
This is first time buying direct from Samsung otherwise always pre order with network provider and always get the phone on or even before delivery date.
19 REPLIES 19
Piper123
Maestro
Options
Hey there

If you tried to order the exact same device as the delayed one, it may show on the front screen delivery from tomorrow but when you go to the Delivery Options screen for DPD it will likely change there.

Your choice of payment method has no bearing on delivery dates.
usmananjum
Navigator
Options
I have checked till payment final click, it doesn't change still delivery for tomorrow and charge £5.99 for delivery.
0 Likes
missgb
Pioneer
Options
That's such a shame. I actually got mine 2 days early. Maybe it's down to demand and colour selection? I went with pale green and paid via Samsung finance interest free.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Unfortunately with the launch of flagship phone's coupled with supply and demand delays can occur. 

I've experienced this too. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
usmananjum
Navigator
Options
But if you need to compete the market have to level up your resources. Irony is when tried to contact live chat, was on place in the queue and after 45 sec gap, gone to place 8 😀
0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
This happens every time a new device is launched.
tmj
Explorer
Options
With Samsung customer service is non existant. I have put my order in on 17th for delivery on 24th now they changed to 9th of February.
0 Likes
usmananjum
Navigator
Options
Yes true, customer services are extremely poor.
tmj
Explorer
Options
Calling them is waste of time. Chat is probably only way at the moment if you 4 hours to spare.