Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why Samsung S24s Pre Orders are delayed

(Topic created on: 24-01-2024 04:47 PM)
usmananjum
Navigator
Options
Samsung very strange things happened. Placed pre order with trade in and delivery date shows strat from 9th February while if you pay full and even for today's date 24th January, you can get delivery for tomorrow 25th January. Very disappointing 😞 
On top of that when contact through chat, place you 57,83,65 place in the queue and when you are on number 3,4 in the queue, chat disconnected automatically and reasons says non activity.
This is first time buying direct from Samsung otherwise always pre order with network provider and always get the phone on or even before delivery date.
19 REPLIES 19
mAz86
Journeyman
Options
Can I ask, were you on Samsung Upgrade, using Klarna before?
I ordered my s24 today and realised I've no idea what happens to my outstanding Klarna balance. Expected that to be something Samsung sort out but their customer services haven't been able to confirm anything
0 Likes
missgb
Pioneer
Options
No samsung credit but no details on that either with exchange so I guess that agreement still just runs along side the new one perhaps?
0 Likes
mAz86
Journeyman
Options
Well I read on another thread that they settle with klarna once you return your old phone, so may have to wait and see
missgb
Pioneer
Options
Ah thanks for the info 👍🏼
0 Likes
missgb
Pioneer
Options
I've just got the 2 agreements running side by side. Just got the email through.
0 Likes
mAz86
Journeyman
Options
Ah. I'm trying to avoid that! Phone is arriving today so I might cancel over the phone and just refuse delivery, start again
0 Likes
Plumbergod
First Poster
Options

I pre ordered,  day 1,  Jan 24  came and  received delayed email,  when I preorder they said they already have in back room.  Now trying to get answers from store,  last night 5pm delivery is supposed to happen.  No phone  call... People at stores last night say they have phones in stock but only s24 and s24 plus,  anyone with s24 ultra order wont get them  till February,  and for s24 and s24 plus is in limited stock..  Some s24 ultra colours arent even being permitted to be preordered!   This is horrible,  amazing trade in deals,  but as values drop...  Means ill pay more 

0 Likes
usmananjum
Navigator
Options
Very poor service by Samsung. Mine pre order says preparing to despatch but when, don't know, just a standard answer by 9th Feb.
0 Likes
Hulk078
Apprentice
Options

On January 18th, I pre-ordered the S24 Ultra. I chose February 1st as the delivery date. That was the earliest available. I received an email this morning telling me that due to unforeseen circumstances, delivery has been postponed to February 15th. I'm hoping the phone will be delivered before then. I contacted customer care via chat, but the delivery query option was unavailable. I then used the help with purchase option to inquire about delivery. They were unable to provide an explanation for the unforeseen circumstance nor about a confirmed delivery date.

Hulk078
Apprentice
Options

Here is an update on this. I just received an email stating that the phone has been dispatched. It was only an hour after I spoke with the customer service representative. He stated that he would increase the order's priority level. So it may be worth contacting customer service. Just to add, when I called customer service, the wait time to connect the call was less than one minute.

0 Likes