Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my upgrade programme loan agreement number

(Topic created on: 10-02-2022 11:28 AM)
jet399
Apprentice
Options

Anyone else in the UK not able to log in to the upgrade programme lounge? I don't have my loan agreement number yet...

Going from S21 to s22

0 Likes
33 REPLIES 33
AdamCollins
Navigator
Options

So I received my upgrade email last week but it was for the s20 which I upgraded from last year. Who do I contact to get my s21 loan agreement number? I have tried my order number and klarna number but both invalid.

0 Likes
Todderik18
Navigator
Options
It's your klarna order number without the dash and last digit. But it only becomes valid once the new phone is released. Hopefully it should work now
0 Likes
AdamCollins
Navigator
Options

Thats the number I have been using today and it says wrong credentials. Could it be it has not been a year yet? I got that email on 14/1/21 last year?

0 Likes
npritch
Explorer
Options

Same here. So frustrating!

0 Likes
Todderik18
Navigator
Options
When did you start the upgrade programme in 2021?
0 Likes
npritch
Explorer
Options

14th Jan. They sent an incorrect upgrade email on 14th Jan this year with the reference number from 2020 on it. Then sent a message saying it had been sent in error. I suspect it's something to do with that, but can't get through to anyone to discuss it.

0 Likes
Todderik18
Navigator
Options
Yes I got the same incorrect email, I then got an updated and correct one on the 28th January. Are you trying samsung upgrade programme UK? Not US, or vice versa depending on your location
0 Likes
jet399
Apprentice
Options
Yes UK. I am trying my klarna number but just says incorrect credentials still! Very bad. Called customer service on Monday and Tuesday and they said I would get an email within an hour of the call ending. That was blatant lies. Apparently I will get it in the next 48 hours now...
0 Likes
npritch
Explorer
Options

Definitely using the UK site. I've got through to them on the phone now. They've escalated it. Will see what comes back. 

0 Likes