Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade programme - Got my new device a day ago and have no idea how to return the old device.

(Topic created on: 08-03-2022 04:31 PM)
Jinny19
Journeyman
Options

Hi, I've just upgraded my device through Samsung upgrade programme. Got my new device a day ago and have no idea how to return the old device. In box only have new device invoice and new device return label. Is anybody know if I have to wait for Samsung to email me about the return or do I just need to send it back anyway ? If so, where do I send it to? I read on some comments and they said I got 7 days after I received new device to return the old one. It's my first time with upgrade programme, 

I thought it'd be as easy as when you do the trade in. With trade in Samsung sent a parcel bag with return label in same box with the new device. 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
I've not done this myself but I've read a couple of posts that state they used there own bag or box to return the trade device. Is there not an address label in one of the emails from Samsung? If not I'd do a chat request or ring them.
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I had a returns bag, label and instructions in the box20220223_223547_1900_1645655770.jpg
Saxacat
Voyager
Options

A week or so after I got the S22 I got a message from Samsung saying my returns pack was on the way; it arrived a couple of days after the message.

One thing to note, they include a Royal Mail postage label that only insures the phone for £100; you need to send it by special delivery if you want it insured for more; if you do go the Special Delivery route, include your Upgrade Order Number (included with the returns pack) with your old handset so they know its from you.

I sent mine Special Delivery and got an acknowledgment from Samsung within 24 hours of them receiving it.

0 Likes
MobileGuru
Navigator
Options
I am still waiting for my returns pack. Looks like I'm going to have to return S22 Ultra to save having two credit agreements running.
0 Likes
CarlH
Options

Hi @MobileGuru. If you haven't received your returns packaging yet, please contact the Online Shop Team on 03307267467. Hope this helps!

0 Likes
MobileGuru
Navigator
Options
I have. Twice. And no 'this' didn't help.
0 Likes