Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying for Two devices upgrade scheme

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
Beany
Pioneer
Options

Hi as title says I’m currently paying for a S23ultra and a S24 ultra Samsung sent me an email to say it was being settled and it hasn’t, Now unfortunately I’ve received a letter from Klarna saying I owe them money (I don’t) and if I don’t pay I’ll have Debt collectors at my door, now I’ve contacted Samsung they’ve said speak to Klarna, Klarna keep saying it’s Samsungs issue and vice versa. I’m not happy at all now. Neither Samsung nor Klarna want to take responsibility and Samsung in particular are saying well “ tough not our issue” can someone please help me with the following Complaints or do I need to now ask my solicitor to start legal proceedings against Samsung? Feel let down by Samsung. 

3 REPLIES 3
Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
Both companies have to take this matter seriously and acknowledge your debt is paid. This is very unprofessional of them and unacceptable.
0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
This is the hazard of going though the upgrade program, iv'e always gone though a network provider and not direct though Samsung.
0 Likes
TechZilla
Troubleshooter
Options
Did you return your S23 ultra? If so have you got proof it was received at the other end? This is a serious matter especially with talk about debt collectors, Samsung needs to provide evidence they have settled the outstanding balance with Klarna so you can show them. Another problem is that Klarna changed as is no longer Klarna but Klarna UK due to legal issues with no longer being part of the EU. Tbh Klarna is pretty rubbish and have constantly had problems with them and still do.