Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still showing as order confirmed

(Topic created on: 05-08-2023 03:49 PM)
Wolfman1970
Explorer
Options
I pre-ordered the watch 6 classic on the 3rd and paid etc and paid for delivery on 5/08/23 before 10.30am but it still says on the status order confirmed, I spoke to them today and they said it'll update later and give you the tracking details for dpd. No tracking received as of yet. So thinking delivery today 5th is highly unlikely. Big company shouldn't be having these issues. I guess I'llwait until 11am just to be on the safe side then back on the phone it'll be. 
18 REPLIES 18
TaWasNeUK
Pioneer
Options
Just been on the phone and it's down to high demand I got an apology for what's happened and put my case across saying I paid for the delivery on the 4th seeing others getting there's and ordered mine well in time so she apologize again which was very nice I had said been buying Samsung pruducts for 20 year's started with note 3 onwards and s6 onwards and watch as well said this is the 1st time I've not had product truns up now been an ref no to give when got watch phone up and talk about competition for delay
Wolfman1970
Explorer
Options
What's your new date for delivery?
0 Likes
TaWasNeUK
Pioneer
Options
The 10th August now
stephkane00
Navigator
Options
My order date is now the 7th for the classic 47mm silver
0 Likes
daryl1968
Journeyman
Options
Pretty annoying when you have pre-ordered from the manufacturer. Amazon have stock and can deliver
TaWasNeUK
Pioneer
Options
Yes so bloody annoying should take better care of loyal customer's a little bit better after 20 year's pretty disappointed but have to wait now for it to tum up.
daryl1968
Journeyman
Options
I have no new date. My order is just saying 'preparing despatch'. I pre-ordered a week ago.
Long time Samsung phone and watch user
0 Likes
Danny_87
Student
Options
Received the delay e-mail mid-day...I am curious now when I will receive my order as they could not give me any dates
0 Likes
Wolfman1970
Explorer
Options
Check back later. Mine was changed straight away when I went to check on the update.
0 Likes