Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received Email this morning

(Topic created on: 05-08-2023 09:35 AM)
Wolfman1970
Explorer
Options
Received an email from Samsung this morning stating that due to unforseen circumstances its been delayed. They've put in a new delivery date of the 19th August whether that's just to cover themselves I don't know. I'm thinking of cancelling my order and just getting it from the 11th. I'll speak to a CS to see how long the refund takes and go from there.
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi, I wouldn't cancel, I was supposed to receive my watch 6 classic 47mm lte & buds 2 pro yesterday but received a text message & email to inform me they apologise for the inconvenience but it would be delayed until 18th & on my order page it says the 21st, but the customer service member did say that's just a rough estimate, it shouldn't really take that long it would be delivered before the time frame, also for the last three days my order was saying processing, today it said preparing dispatch.
Wolfman1970
Explorer
Options
That's good to hear. I will give it time then. I hope yours arrives soon then. 👍
TechZilla
Troubleshooter
Options
I don't know if this helps but I was meant to get my watch on Monday next week but it arrived yesterday on the 4th.
daryl1968
Journeyman
Options
Pre-ordered here but no watch yet
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi again I just checked my order page & now it's saying delivery date is the 7th of August, so hold tight hopefully yours will arrive sooner than they said.
It's still on preparing dispatch.
Wolfman1970
Explorer
Options
I guess all we can do is wait and watch no pun intended lol.
PaulM1
Options

Indeed, @Wolfman1970. I'm sure your order will be with you "in no time at all."  OK, the pun was intended. 

Please let us know when your order arrives.

0 Likes
Wolfman1970
Explorer
Options
Will do. 👍
0 Likes
Wolfman1970
Explorer
Options
Well it arrived this morning, yesterday it gave me 5 different due dates until it stopped on the 8th. So now its time to set it up.
0 Likes