Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S24 Ultra Delivery Delay

(Topic created on: 25-01-2024 06:54 AM)
TheDenny
Voyager
Options
Had anyone received their S24 Ultra when preorderd directly from Samsung website as I haven't received mine yet?
123 REPLIES 123
HarryAli
Pioneer
Options
Have you tried calling them yet? I had a situation of where mine was at preparing dispatch status for ages I rang them and complained that when I ordered I selected a certain date and they failed to meet that date, it's misleading and false advertising. Then next day it was with me
Tagore
Journeyman
Options

Hi Denny.. I was in same situation till yesterday. But on serious note the Samsung deleivery service is a disaster. There is nothing you can do except wait. I sent multiple emails but i got my phone in 3 weeks. You can drop email at tienda.online@samsung.com 

TheDenny
Voyager
Options
I had a similar issue. The best advice is to definitely call Samsung directly and log a complaint and make it clear about misinformation. There are many parts of Samsung and it is clear these departments have poor communication systems. So never ever give up and make it clear via a phone call to Samsung your expectations and experiences had so far. Wishing you a success outcome 🙏🏻
Niknak82
Explorer
Options

My original ETA was 19th February, which is crazy considering the existing delays noted in this thread. Anyway, I have been given a new ETA of 4th of March after pressing someone in the support chat so have no idea how accurate it is.

What's more annoying is the chat staff don't seem to have any awareness of the current delays, and the order page is never updated.

I received an email on the 19th Feb saying it was delayed, and the new date is the 19th of Feb. 🤣

0 Likes