Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S24 Ultra Delivery Delay

(Topic created on: 25-01-2024 06:54 AM)
TheDenny
Voyager
Options
Had anyone received their S24 Ultra when preorderd directly from Samsung website as I haven't received mine yet?
123 REPLIES 123
DavyC75
Explorer
Options
Well, I can confirm they've all turned up today. The phone, watch, strap, case and screen protectors! Amazed and happy. Hope you all get yours very soon.
Notamech
Voyager
Options
Enjoy. I see mine is scheduled for tomorrow on the orders page but nothing from DPD yet.
0 Likes
DavyC75
Explorer
Options
I didn't get my email from DPD until 17:48
GaryK12345
Explorer
Options

Nice to hear you got your phone - at last a positive posting 😂 my phone has changed to scheduled for tomorrow for delivery but still sitting as preparing for dispatch so not holding out any hope it will be here tomorrow 

how you finding the new phone so far ? 

DavyC75
Explorer
Options
All good so far thanks. This is replacing a Note 9 so a big leap for me! Just managed to transfer everything over from the old phone so now looking forward to spending the evening playing around with it
Notamech
Voyager
Options
Finally got the DPD email at 8:45 so looks like it is coming tomorrow 🤞
0 Likes
Tagore
Journeyman
Options

I am facing same issues.I ordered my phone on 21st and now even after 15 days the phone has not been delivered. When i called to customer care they are saying your order in preparation and we will delivered to you as soon as it's available in stock. Not getting any response over email. Such a pathetic service from samsung.

0 Likes
TommyOne
Journeyman
Options

I pre-ordered and still waiting to this day for my 1tb ultra:(

0 Likes
Notamech
Voyager
Options

when did you pre-order?...i ordered on the 18th and got it on the 4th. 

0 Likes
Tagore
Journeyman
Options

Hi,

i have ordered on 21st Jan. tracking status changed form order in preparation to sent , seems there is some progress. But samsung delivery is disaster i would say.

0 Likes