Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S24 Plus - placed order appears as invalid, no order confirmation email, but money was taken out of my account

(Topic created on: 11-02-2024 04:39 PM)
Aster22
Apprentice
Options

I've placed an order for a Samsung S24 Plus today (Sunday, 11.02.2024) at 10.54am. I got a confirmation number, and money was taken out of my account. However, at 12.06 I got an email from a Samsung no-repy email with the heading "Did you forget something in your cart?" This email also included an invalid link.

I got no other email confirmation, neither in my main email nor in the junk folder.

When I tried to check the order status in my Samsung account, the order appears as invalid. (I also tried to checke it by logging out of my account, and it still showed as invalid).

I contacted Samsung via chat, and they also confirmed that my order didn't show up anywhere and there was nothing they could do at this point.

What is going on here? Why was money paid from my account to Samsung UK if the order number they gave me was invalid? How can I make sure I will get my phone AND a confirmation email so that I can claim the buds 2Pro they offer if you pay by ordering until 27/02? This was the main reason I ordered now, and it all feels like such a bad joke on the consumer!

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Aster22
Apprentice
Options
I'm very grateful for all your comments. 😊

To follow up on my post yesterday, Samsung have confirmed the order today and now it shows as such in my account. From other posts in the community, it looks like this has happened before due to a glitch in their system.
I'm so glad that now I don't have to spend hours on end trying to get in touch with their Customer Service!
0 Likes