Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£50 credit

(Topic created on: 20-01-2024 10:24 AM)
Ally62
Pioneer
Options
Hi
Eventually got a email from Samsung saying that I had £50 credit and screen protector for my s24 ultra and case. 
I've logged in to my Samsung account and am trying to buy something over £50 but when I put the code in it says invalid code 
Please help 
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
AliiiiiIi
Explorer
Options
I think this is because the £50 is only usable on the actual s24 and not just anything
0 Likes
GreaterGalaxyUK
Helping Hand
Options
Are you entering the code at checkout? You cannot choose the screen protector or case. Once you are at the checkout page, you need to redeem voucher/ code and then the free items will be automatically applied to the cart. This offer is only available with the S24 series.
0 Likes
Ally62
Pioneer
Options
I'm trying to buy a charger that is over £50
0 Likes
GreaterGalaxyUK
Helping Hand
Options
The code is only to reduce the price of the S24. They also add a free screen protector and case. You cannot use it on any other items. It will not work on anything other than reducing the price for the S24 phones themselves.
0 Likes
Ally62
Pioneer
Options
Well I called Samsung customer services because I didn't receive the email about the £50, before I ordered my s24 ultra and was asking if I had to cancel my order, she said no you can buy anything in the Samsung online store as long it is over £50 it will work. Are you saying that customer support are lying?
0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
Try using the Samsung Store shop app if it's not working when you shop online, it's better than the online version.
0 Likes
GreaterGalaxyUK
Helping Hand
Options
From all your messages, this is the first one which explicitly clarifies you can buy anything. The £50 credit for the S24 series has been for the £50 off the price. If that is the case- that you can use the £50 for any item, and it is not working, you need to contact supoort.
0 Likes
Ally62
Pioneer
Options
Got it sorted
Had to cancel my order with Samsung and reorder it and it went through OK it even let me put my imei in for my old phone, so got the s24 ultra 1tb with free watch case and phone cover I also bought a travel charger with cost with discount £47.99 all for£775.00 saving £1189. 00
Thanks for everyone's help
t1uky
Pioneer
Options
I didnt get a code 😔
0 Likes