Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy s22 ultra - Delivery delay

(Topic created on: 09-03-2022 04:48 PM)
Sal33m
Explorer
Options
Hi samsung community i have ordered the new galaxy s22 ultra (online exclusive colour graphite) on 14th February and I was told it will be delivered on the 13th of March however I rang samsung for an update because the status is still stuck on 'customising your order' and I was told it may be delayed by another week which is soo frustrating however I was told that it may still be delivered on date I was wondering if anyone else is having the same issue
115 REPLIES 115
Sal33m
Explorer
Options
Quick update my order has progressed to 'Preparing to dispatch' so some progress dont know how long it will be after this
0 Likes
Aaron F
Journeyman
Options

Ordered Feb 9 with expected delivery of March 8.  I have no expected delivery on my order...

0 Likes
Members_Q3QqJlG
Apprentice
Options

Mine was supposed to be delivered today but it has been in "Customisation complete" for about 3 days 😡 Had Email saying when they would take my next payment but nothing about when I'll actually receive my device, they're more bothered about the money it seems. 😡😠😡

marly75
Explorer
Options
Yeah, exactly the same story, it's the 1st time I've pre-orderd and I think it will be my last. I'm not to keen on samsung communication especially after they have £1249 of my money. So I'm feeling your pain and frustration
flambard
Apprentice
Options

I ordered on the 9th Feb in Graphite Grey! Last night I got notification from DPD that they will deliver on Monday. The fact that the message is from DPD gives me hope. 

0 Likes
Vivien Phung
Pioneer
Options

Same here. Expect delivery tomorrow but received a text yesterday it will be delayed till 24 March.  I rang Samsung before receiving the texr, they were adamant it would be delivered on time.  What a lie!

I would count myself lucky if I now receive it on 24th March.  Full payment was promptly taken 8n the date of pre order on 12th Feb.  Very frustrated.

gent226
First Poster
Options

I think they might be having some color issues.

0 Likes
keithcox13
First Poster
Options
I ordered the s22 ultra in red on the13 of Feb and my delivery stated 13 of March but it still says customising complete I contacted samsung about a week ago to ask if my phone was delivered late can I still claim for the buds pro and all I was told is my phone will be delivered on my delivery date so unless they have a teleport to get it to me for tomorrow I don't think I will be getting it tomorrow
Members_BGffGX0
First Poster
Options

Having the same problem and samsung are as helpful as a wet paper bag my phone order is stuck on customisation complete 

0 Likes
dpehowdy11
Journeyman
Options

I just received another new email that says my ***** is now delayed for another 30 or more days!!! I'm pissed!!!!