Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Angry with with delay in getting my phone

(Topic created on: 09-03-2022 04:17 PM)
Mo78
Pioneer
Options

I pre ordered the S22 in the online exclusive graphite colour and my supposed delivery date was 10th March.

I phone Samsung's online store and was told that my phone will be anoth four to five weeks due to the colour being exlcusive being the excuse.  This peeved me off as there was no email or text saying the phone has been delayed.

Anyone had a similar experience?

11 REPLIES 11
Sal33m
Explorer
Options
Yes I have also ordered the graphite colour and they have said it will be delivered on the 13th I rang for an update and they have said it may be delayed for another week
0 Likes
gent226
First Poster
Options

I am being told it should arrive no later than 03/16.  Hopefully it is accurate.  

0 Likes
Members_yk8f37Z
First Poster
Options

I am fuming. Ordered S22 on launch date, nearly a month ago and supposed to be delivered tomorrow. Now have email saying it’s not going to be here until 25th. It’s ridiculous Samsung can’t organise this and get pre orders to people. Why are some still getting it tomorrow?

Mo78
Pioneer
Options
Has anyone been told their phone is not being delivered today due to stock allocation issues?

I ordered my S22 Ultra 1tb on the day of the unpacking and the delivery was supposed to be today.

I phoned Samsung and they said due to the colour being an online exclusive (Graphite) they are waiting for the stock allocation.

This is poor of the company not to keep people in the loop
0 Likes
Mo78
Pioneer
Options
I am so tempted to cancel and go for an Apple iPhone 13 pro max
0 Likes
Members_tcm5kIW
First Poster
Options

You and me both mate. I'm in the same boat. Was meant to be delivered today and now they can't even tell me when it will come. My kne says customisation complete so that stock allocation nonsense is exactly that, nonsense. 

Mo78
Pioneer
Options
I got this bullshit response from Samsung

As our Online Shop team has advised this, there isn't much else we can say or do to speed up the process. We do apologise for the inconvenience casued by this, but thank you for being patient with us.
0 Likes
unknownsam
First Poster
Options
Yeah same as u mine is preparing for dispatch with a non working tracking link no emails either
0 Likes
Mo78
Pioneer
Options
Same
0 Likes