Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung 23 ordered: no email confirmation

(Topic created on: 01-03-2023 10:25 PM)
Vic26
Apprentice
Options

Evening. 

So I ordered a Samsung 23 ultra today.  Got an email confirmation saying my credit account agreement has been setup.  Paid 300 pounds upfront but no confirmation of the order or delivery date. Spoke to customer services who tell me they cant find my order number on the system after waiting over an hour for a response only to be told to check tomorrow.

Concern is if they cant find my order nothing gets sent and I'm stuck paying for a phone without actually getting the phone.

Anyone else had this issue?

11 REPLIES 11
LaRusso
Explorer
Options
Yeah same has happened to me. Ordered 1tb graphite, got the agreement set up and order number but it isn't in my order list on the website and the tracking number comes up with nothing. I'll give it a few days.
0 Likes
Vic26
Apprentice
Options

Thanks LaRusso.

Did your order number eventually show up and did the phone actually show up?

LaRusso
Explorer
Options
Only ordered this morning so I'll have to wait and see. There was no option for a delivery date either. It is weird not to get a confirmation but I'm sure it'll be alright.
0 Likes
ReeceQ
Navigator
Options
Is there nothing in your Samsung account under orders? Even pending approval?

You shouldn't be charged installments until credit company have confirmation of order delivered. So it will stay pending until then.

Wait few days and I would cancel agreement if nothing heard back from Samsung.

Samsung customer service is coming under scrutiny due to s23 ultra shortages.
0 Likes
ReeceQ
Navigator
Options
The 1TB is delayed. I preordered and still nothing but waiting. So I wouldn't expect any movement. You can find other posts people fed up with the situation.
Richc76
Student
Options
Is there a issue with the supply of the ultra? I ordered one on the 20th of Feb, had an email to confirm it had been sent to the courier but it hasn't been seen since apparently, customer service has been an absolute joke.
0 Likes
ReeceQ
Navigator
Options
Honestly, Samsung CS do have a hard job because 1TB model was what people went for made sense for long term investment. But its a absolute joke a large company like Samsung misjudged demand. Because they pushed 512GB, they thought their loyal customers are like Apple sheep, but we aren't hence with Samsung, thus went for 1TB as no SD card and long term investment.

But yes there is a massive delay and mine won't arrive by April but realistically, no one really knows if it will ever arrive. Their comms are so bad.

But if yours arrives good for you and you should consider yourself the lucky one
0 Likes
Richc76
Student
Options
Trouble is despite several phone calls and live chats with CS all I get from them is we need to carry out an investigation, I even gave them the opportunity to be honest and admit it was just delayed but they just read from a script and thank you for your patience and understanding, the worrying thing is I received an email last night saying ot had been delivered despite DPD never having had the parcel.
0 Likes
ReeceQ
Navigator
Options
Anyone have any updates? Got another email saying delayed unforeseen circumstances....🙄
0 Likes