Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP CUSTOMER SERVICES

(Topic created on: 18-04-2024 11:22 AM)
Ashf
First Poster
Options
Please can someone help me out of my misery with the sheer incompetence of Samsung customer service.

I ordered the new s24 ultra phone a week ago to this day, the phone was meant to be delivered on Friday last week but it was reported 'missing/stolen' by DPD and every single day I get the same ridiculously poor service from Samsung telling me to wait for email updates as to when they will get a new phone sent.

Every day they ask me to wait 24/48 hours and then have not a single update. I have no idea why they cannot issue me a phone from their warehouse straight away rather than the ongoing dribble of 'waiting to hear from logistics'.

It's truly a disgrace that a week later, they have my money and have not sent the phone nor have they been able to once say when the phone will be sent.

Can anyone please share contact details or escalation numbers for me to speak to someone who can actually do something rather than the same back and forth excuses! 🙏🙏
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Check on Samsung website, wherever you are, for contact numbers 

0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Call the Samsung Customer Service number and select the Complaints Option. You'll hopefully get through to a UK based agent.

This is I'm afraid Samsung Customer Service at its best. Imagine what the worst is ......
S24 Ultra
0 Likes
GeoPan
Pathfinder
Options
I suggest to send it back and get the S23 ULTRA. The S24 has alot of issues especially with the camera. Don't waste your money like we did.
0 Likes
GalaxyUserR
Pathfinder
Options
Have you heard anything back from samsung or dpd, surely your coverd by insurance and should either get a replacement or reimbursement right?
0 Likes