Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price promise claim

(Topic created on: 01-03-2023 01:51 PM)
GalaxyUK
Apprentice
Options
A few weeks ago I pre ordered a brand new S23 Ultra and after couple of days I received email from Samsung with their offer about another discount if I'll find their product cheaper.. I did on their official website, sent all necessary docs from my purchase + xxx screenshots of their new discount, but it seems to me unreachable as I even followed for this reason the process of another online order till the end (except last step to pay for it) and I'm still receiving absolutely same answer "unfortunately the provided image of the competing price does not show the device's colour and model number."
So I'm curious if someone else is successful about this offer, cos it's really frustrating and I have already lost interest in dealing with Samsung in the future...
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
Going off what you wrote Samsung have told you what they need, if you supply the info with the device colour and model number? Which would need to match what you purchased.

Personally I've always found price matches a pain as there are usually a few clauses in the small print.
0 Likes
GalaxyUK
Apprentice
Options
That's exactly what I did, same model, colour, memory...and if they require even more detailed information that I really have to search for, then the effort does not correspond to the possible discount...
0 Likes
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
I read your post as though you never supplied the colour and model number. Its a bit naff if you've supplied everything and they are not honering there promotion.

All I can suggest is contact CS and persevere.
0 Likes
Egg1
Voyager
Options
If you find the exact same product cheaper online on one of the websites of our selected retailers within 7 days of purchasing, you can claim back the price difference!
Your proof of purchase can be the invoice you received after completing your online purchase.

Alternatively, you can send your order confirmation along with the delivery note.

When sending your proof of purchase, make sure the following information is clearly visible:

- Model SKU
- The price advertised
- Date of purchase

It's not a discount It's a refund after return period passes.
0 Likes
djbawlz
First Poster
Options

I found a samsung 49" for under $150  sold in another country samsung website. how do  i price match with samsung us?

0 Likes