Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S24u claim watch 6

(Topic created on: 07-03-2024 07:42 AM)
Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
Hi all i put a claim in on the 24th January for the watch 6 and according to the date i should receive it by is the 9th March but yesterday received an email from samsung saying there is a delay due to high demand of the watch. So was wondering if anyone else received an email and also if they have had something delayed how long after did they have to wait? 
41 REPLIES 41
Ritz6533
Journeyman
Options
Hi all, just for an update, I got an email from samsung stating that Galaxy Watch6 has been dispatched and is on its way and should receive in a few days.

My claim was approved on 24th jan.
Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
That's awesome news. May i ask what country you are from? I'm still waiting even though like you my claim was put in on the 24th and accepted on the 24th, so hopefully soon, i will hear something.
0 Likes
Ritz6533
Journeyman
Options
I'm from UK
Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
Ah, same here, then i don't understand how they do these promotions..
Ritz6533
Journeyman
Options
Yeah, it's kind of weird coming for a big company they took almost two months now. I just got an email today. Maybe you will get it by tomorrow, hopefully.
Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
Yeah, that's true. The main thing is you have finally got yours. Hopefully, i will hear something soon 🤞
ValenDigital
Explorer
Options
Just had the same email this afternoon for order on 24th and been patiently waiting don't know of anyone that has recieved there's as part of the 'gift' promo
Sugar001
Student
Options
Omg mine approved 27th Jan, guess i will be waiting until April
Members_19Vvxcm
Student
Options

They said out of stock, mine supposed to due on march 10 why still delayed and u got urs already, whats going on?

Ritz6533
Journeyman
Options
Chill bro, I just got an email that it will be delivered in a few days. 📦 And I don't know if those few days are gonna come anytime soon