Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S24u claim watch 6

(Topic created on: 07-03-2024 07:42 AM)
Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
Hi all i put a claim in on the 24th January for the watch 6 and according to the date i should receive it by is the 9th March but yesterday received an email from samsung saying there is a delay due to high demand of the watch. So was wondering if anyone else received an email and also if they have had something delayed how long after did they have to wait? 
40 REPLIES 40
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

The uptake on the promotional Samsung Watch⁶ was high which ultimately could lead to stock related delays @Mimo40 

They'll send the watches out in order of when it was placed. 

Everyone's own individual dates would be probably be different my friend. 

If i can be of any further help please don't hesitate to ask  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Ritz6533
Journeyman
Options
Same here. I got the email saying it is being delayed. My claim was approved on 24th Jan. I wonder if we will get it by 20th March.
choccy31
Explorer
Options
Never received any emails at time of order or since.

I guess will just arrive one day.

No use for it though sadly as it's only the small version anyhow.
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi, I was also supposed to receive my watch on the 9th of March & I also received the email saying it would be delayed. 1709829237712.jpg
Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
Yeah, same email as me. Guess it's just a waiting game now.
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
I'm afraid so 😕
karlosh86
First Poster
Options
My misses put a claim in on the 24th of January and I put mine in on 25th. My wife's recieved her watch on Wednesday I got an email a day later saying mine is delayed
Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
Yeah, it's strange how some people who put claim in on the 24th get the watch, and some don't. i thought it would be done by claim dates, but obviously not.
carl123
Explorer
Options
Unfortunately I got the same email, was planning on giving the watch away as a mother's day gift, had to run to the shops Friday to buy a alternative gift,