Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S24+ Delayed

(Topic created on: 04-02-2024 09:57 AM)
enzozbest
Explorer
Options
This is my first time pre-ordering at Samsung and likely the last one too.

I bought the S24+ Onyx Black on 19/01/2024 with promised delivery on 24/01/2024. I also "purchased" the free Galaxy Watch 6.
I bought together with it all a case and the screen protector.

On the 24th, I received the case and screen protector. No phone, no watch. In fact, on the website (even to this day) those items say "Order Acknowledged"). 

Customer service only says useless things: it should have arrived, the delivery date on our system still shows 24/01, blah blah blah. Once they escalated it a bit (god knows who to), they sent me an email saying they currently do not have stock to fulfill my order and they cannot tell me when stock will become available. Hence my option is to just wait for it to arrive, at some point.

Has anyone experienced this? Even in previous years, has this happened and if so, when did you receive your phone?

I am genuinely worried at this point and it is getting frustrating. I'm not talking about a £20 purchase, this was expensive and I feel the minimum Samsung could do is tell me when my items will be delivered.
54 REPLIES 54
enzozbest
Explorer
Options
Slightly concerning but let's hope!
0 Likes
pierced_rose
Pioneer
Options
I feel your pain! Almost identical situation and I posted about it recently. Except I ordered the Sapphire Blue S24+. Ordered on 18th Jan for delivery on 28th Jan, a date I specifically chose. 28th Jan arrives, and I get a phone case and nothing else. Delivery delay email sent on the day of delivery, new expected date is 11th Feb. I'm not holding out much hope. Similar situation 2 years ago with my S22+. That ended up taking 6 weeks.
Samsung's communication is extremely poor.
0 Likes
Ghostie86
First Poster
Options
Mines changed to preparing to dispatch ordered 18th Jan delivery was meant to be 24.1 but then changed to 8.2
0 Likes
enzozbest
Explorer
Options
Nice, good for you.
Mine still says order acknowledged, no updates on delivery dates.
Reylob
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Where do you see the ""Order Acknowledged"?

If I check my order as a guest,  I have the same message, but below there is a link/tab that it says "view here for more options". After clicking on that link the order expands and it has a 6 steps time line

Payment Accepted, Order Acknowledged, Order Confirmed, Preparing dispatch, On the way, Delivered

It has a black circle for completed steps, a blue one for the current one and grey for planned ones.

Does this also show acknowledged?

0 Likes
enzozbest
Explorer
Options
Yes
0 Likes
pierced_rose
Pioneer
Options

This is my order status before clicking the 'view here for more options':

pierced_rose_1-1707131229910.png

After clicking more options:

pierced_rose_2-1707131254057.png

It's been on Order Acknowledged / Order confirmed, pretty much since the day I ordered.

enzozbest
Explorer
Options
Mine does not show confirmed in a blue circle.
0 Likes
khmrafi
Explorer
Options
Yeah on a similar boat as you, I ordered on the 23rd of Jan (Marble Grey, S24+, 512GB) so now I'm even more worried that I won't receive it on 19th Feb! I would understand if it were a Samsung exclusive colour but they should've taken account of the regular colours. Retailers are already selling the product in store so what's the point of preorder?
pierced_rose
Pioneer
Options
Takes the shine off it doesn't it! Telling customers they will receive their devices before official release, and then delaying it by weeks on end. I am considering cancelling but I got quite a hefty discount and the free watch, so not sure what to do at this point...