Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S24 Ultra Cancellation

(Topic created on: 05-02-2024 01:35 PM)
malk20426
Voyager
Options
I've just cancelled my order on my Samsung account website. How long does it take for refund to get processed? I can't get in touch with them. Cheers. 
17 REPLIES 17
Reylob
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
malk20426
Voyager
Options
Thanks. I'm not actually returning the item though. I cancelled it before they have dispatched it. They don't even email you to let you know.
0 Likes
Reylob
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

If they had charged your card before you cancelled the order, the refund process will be the same.

It usually happens way before that, but refund period remains the same.

davehorne
Troubleshooter
Options

I ordered my first S24 Ultra on 17 January, refused delivery on 24 January 2024, and am still waiting to receive my refund.  (I refused delivery since I ordered a second S24 Ultra at a much lower price also directly from Samsung NL.)

It's been eight business days and I'm starting to get  a little concerned.  I did receive an email from Samsung when their delivery attempt was not successful that they are going to start a return procedure.  (That was all in Dutch.)

I'll contact them again in a week.   I used their chat function and that went surprisingly fast.

Watch4 Classic
Galaxy S24 Ultra / 512 GB / Microsoft Launcher / Spigen Thin Fit case
malk20426
Voyager
Options
I just used their live chat. She's going to check with her team and email me within 24 hours. So she says.......
Reylob
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

In your case the 14 days begin when Samsung "receives" the phone and process the return. There is a lead time for the warehouse and a lead time for Samsung to initiate the refund. Of course, that it is assuming that Netherlands has the same policy as the UK.

I did cancel my S22 Ultra pre-order and I got my refund reasonably quickly, which is similar to @malk20426 case.

Reylob
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Loved the:

So she says.......

Your scepticism is not misplaced.
malk20426
Voyager
Options
I just received an email. Refund being processed. Phew!
Reylob
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Glad for you. Your money should be in your account soon, give it a few of days.