Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S23 Preorder deals

(Topic created on: 20-02-2023 12:02 PM)
Feemy
Pioneer
Options
For those of you who preordered the S23 series of phones, did you get £150 discount code? If so, when did you order it? On 1st Feb?

I have interacted with some people who said they received £150 discount automatically applied at checkout, one of whom said they preordered on 1st Feb. 
So I'm wondering was that £150 discount only available for one day? For trade-in only? 
0 Likes
16 REPLIES 16
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options
Day 1 offer.

1249 for 512gb. 620 recycle for s22 ultra, 10% off(auto at basket) for buying a screen protector with the phone, 10% off refferal code (added in the redeem voucher section)
0 Likes
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options
Day 16 offer.

1249 for 512gb. 620 recycle. 10% off for buying screen protector with phone, £150 off with a unique voucher code added at checkout. Ended up saving £65 on my 2nd order
0 Likes
Feemy
Pioneer
Options
I purchased on 10th Feb. Didn't trade in. Only got 512Gb for the price of the 256Gb, no £150 discount. I wonder why others got £150 discount and I didn't.
0 Likes
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options
What did u buy, just the phone on its own?
0 Likes
Feemy
Pioneer
Options
The phone and Samsung Care+
0 Likes
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options
That's why, you have to buy phone with screen protector in same transaction and u get a discount
0 Likes
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options
That offer isn't on anymore but you can net yourself a bit of money off if you reorder. If you do want to reorder I'll talk you through it
0 Likes
Vetri
Voyager
Options
You can add a referral code to save another 10%
0 Likes
Rajsahab
Helping Hand
Options
I received £150 pounds as trading a useless phone i bought for £65 pounds while my galaxy S4 was in repair with Samsung.
0 Likes