Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S23+ Trade In

(Topic created on: 16-01-2024 04:27 PM)
GreaterGalaxyUK
Helping Hand
Options
Obviously we wont know until pre orders, but does anyone have an approx of how much £ a s23+ would get for a s24 Ultra?

If anyone knows how much the s22+ got for a s23ultra, at launch that would be helpful.

Are deals better at when pre ordering or black friday/around iphone launch?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Pre order there will be a storage upgrade. A case and screen protector.
You will be able to claim for the Galaxy Watch 6
If you pre registered your interest, apparently you can get a £50 off code/ voucher.
As for the trade in, we simply don't know yet. Find out tomorrow.

Something like the black Friday event. It really depends on what each retailer does. Some do really good deals

But I think pre orders are the better deals myself

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Pre order there will be a storage upgrade. A case and screen protector.
You will be able to claim for the Galaxy Watch 6
If you pre registered your interest, apparently you can get a £50 off code/ voucher.
As for the trade in, we simply don't know yet. Find out tomorrow.

Something like the black Friday event. It really depends on what each retailer does. Some do really good deals

But I think pre orders are the better deals myself
GreaterGalaxyUK
Helping Hand
Options
So I got my S23+ when it dropped to £899. Trading in a OnePlus it went down to £699. Good deal for me as I actually got the oneplus for about £230.

However, three weeks later Galaxy Buds 2 Pro were free with a S23+ (still at £899). I was gutted as I purchased the buds with my phone. All the above was in Oct 2023

This was directly via Samsung.

It feels like hit and miss added with a bit of luck regarding deals on the Samsung website.
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Deals will change all the time
If you do get the new phone via pre order.
Keep checking on here as sometimes you get extra things to claim for that may not be widely known about.
Don't forget that some retailers can offer extras for Pre Orders or after release. Sometimes they may have higher trade in deals
Just shop around and see
Bt32
Voyager
Options
The s22u got £600 for the s23u iirc. I put my email down for the £50 voucher but I've had no email so I guess there might not be one. Interestingly one of the leakers said that the UK storage upgrade is only 512>1tb so no 256>512. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.
0 Likes