Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 pre-order confirmation mail

(Topic created on: 09-02-2022 11:11 PM)
Ludokyeho
First Poster
Options

Hey ! 

So I just pre-ordered my s22 ultra pretty much as soon as it was up on the website and I got my confirmation number and everything but never got my confirmation mail. 

On top of that whenever I go into my orders it says there aren't any and when I type in my order number it says it's invalid. 

Is there a specific format to it? 

What should I do? 

#galaxy s22 

8 REPLIES 8
Members_CNyvM1U
Student
Options

Same happened to me when i ordered my new tablet, I wonder if Samsung is overloaded with orders rn

0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Sit tight and wait. Traffic is very busy for orders.
I still have not got an email etc either.
Just takes time. Think my Note 20 Ultra took a couple of days before I heard anything.
You have the confirmation number, so your order is placed
0 Likes
Sheikhyw
Journeyman
Options
They will most likely cancel your order and let you pre order again because off too much traffic. It happened to me and I can re use my IMEI number for trade price
wyse_terminal
Voyager
Options
My brothers arrived around 30 minutes after he placed the order, I would put it down to traffic due to all the orders going in, if after 24 hrs you do not get an email speak to someone on webchat to query this.
0 Likes
blenky
Troubleshooter
Options

It took four  hours to get my confirmation email.  Ordered 4:30pm confirmation 8:30pm

MadalinK
Hotshot
Options
Same here 😊

Current phone : Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G 512GB
0 Likes
raf_shc
Pioneer
Options
I ordered mine straightaway too. Never got official samsung email but got the order number and it IS showing in my orders as processing. I assume it will be fine and just a matter of playing the waiting game for dispatch emails to be sent. 🤞
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Same here
0 Likes