Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ripped off and lied to again.

(Topic created on: 09-02-2024 05:44 AM)
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options

So I eventually got my refund for my s24 ultra after 10 long days. Question is where is my trade in money Samsung. My S23 ultra is now technically stolen as you have processed it and sent it on but where is my £410 which by the pay is a pittance compared to the £600 I got off originally. I love Samsung phones and I love ultras. But honestly I don’t think I’m going to be able to own one again purely for customer service. Yes phones go faulty all manufacturers do. It’s how you deal with it that matters. What am I going to have to do to get this trade in money? Does any know how to tackle this? Just for people that don’t know I order a s24 ultra, it came faulty, traded in my perfect s23 ultra for £600 off. When it came to exchange Samsung said middle of march. So I changed to refund which was fine and they said they would give me £410 for my old phone. Refund has come, trade in money nowhere to be seen. 
thanks regards ash 

22 REPLIES 22
kwr666
Student
Options
I think it's disgusting how samsung can sell you a phone with ai on s24 ultra. For a ridiculous price when I could of bought s23 ultra for even cheaper. With them knowing there going to upgrade s23 ultra with the same ai.
I guess the only reason is they will gain another million or so customers then charge for ai .if I new that I wouldn't of bothered.
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options

To be honest it happens every year. iPhones get the update before new phone arrives. Samsung make you buy a new phone to get their update 3 months early so I do agree with you on that one for sure. More to the point they shouldn’t have sent me a faulty one.

0 Likes
kwr666
Student
Options
It's the last time I get a deal again. Such a rip-off
But what makes me really mad is that I wanted an s23 ultra, but they said there is none in stock. Really, it's my fault I should have waited. But if you have been a customer for years, with ee you think they might give you a heads-up. Ee so poor money grabbing
0 Likes