Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Return S23U after trade in completed

(Topic created on: 18-02-2023 07:10 AM)
Vetri
Voyager
Options
Does anyone know what would happen to my traded in device if I wanted to return S23U after S22U trade in process is marked as complete. Would Samsung return my traded in device? Or they will only give voucher equivalent to trade in value? 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Risky24
Helping Hand
Options
I would advise trying the store next time if it's possible for you. They were giving £250 for a broken phone at the experience store. Everything else was the same as online. It was the same last year.

View solution in context

18 REPLIES 18
BaronDigo
Helping Hand
Options
Maybe read the terms of the agreement
0 Likes
Vetri
Voyager
Options
I have better offers now so I could be saving hundreds if I returned and purchased but not sure how return would work. Let me speak to CS
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
The traded in device will go to a third party company and get processed.
Chances of getting the phone back would be extremely unlikely I would think.
They wouldn't keep it in storage and once processed. The device would no longer be registered to you.
You can still return the new device if you are within your returns period. But your old device would not be returned to you
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
There is no chance of getting that old phone back,

dude its in a mobile phone mountain and no one is going in and to find it 😕
Vetri
Voyager
Options
Thank you
0 Likes
Vetri
Voyager
Options
lol agree
0 Likes
Risky24
Helping Hand
Options
If your phone can't be retrieved you will receive a voucher equivalent to the trade in value of your phone without the extra boost. For example: You traded in a phone where the base value is £100 but you get an extra £150 for trading in towards the S23 Ultra, thus a total credit of £250. If you return the S23 Ultra, you would receive £100 voucher credit which is the base value of the phone. That is assuming they could not return your device.
Vetri
Voyager
Options
Thanks very much for your answer
0 Likes
Vetri
Voyager
Options
Thanks 🙏
0 Likes