Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Return S23U after trade in completed

(Topic created on: 18-02-2023 04:29 PM)
Vetri
Voyager
Options
Does anyone know what would happen to my traded in device if I wanted to return S23U after S22U trade in process is marked as complete. Would Samsung return my traded in device? Or they will only give voucher equivalent to trade in value? 
0 Likes
18 REPLIES 18
Risky24
Helping Hand
Options
I'm curious though. Where did you find better offers? Are you in the UK? The offers I've seen at the moment are terrible compared to the pre-order offers. I've been looking because my mom wants one of them but missed the preorders.
0 Likes
Vetri
Voyager
Options
You know what, straight after preorder period ended, for 4 hours, Samsung offered s23boost code to a value of £300 for a broken phone, yes broken phone which was then reduced to £150 and later to £100. I also have a 10% referral code now which I didn't have earlier so I could have saved hundreds but boost value is now down to £100. This is one thing I absolutely hate about Samsung. Last year same issue I lost 150quid because Samsung database did not release my IMEI for trade in so that I could change colour. I'm furious, will go with very next year, no direct online purchase going forward
0 Likes
Risky24
Helping Hand
Options
I saw that but it was a glitch on the site. I think it wasn't properly updated because I went through to the basket and it would not apply any discounts. Also, the figures quoted on the page were different to what was being shown on the landing page. I checked at just past midnight and in the morning. The basket would not reflect what was being advertised.
0 Likes
Solution
Risky24
Helping Hand
Options
I would advise trying the store next time if it's possible for you. They were giving £250 for a broken phone at the experience store. Everything else was the same as online. It was the same last year.
Vetri
Voyager
Options
Awesome will do thanks so much again
0 Likes
Vetri
Voyager
Options
Offer is back use this code to get £300 off for a broken Samsung phone this deal makes S23U the best available in the market Screenshot_20230220_181038_Chrome_1000003854_1676916674.jpg
0 Likes
Risky24
Helping Hand
Options
Not bad but not as good as launch deals
Vetri
Voyager
Options
True I was thinking buy broken Samsung for £25 trade in for 300, sell S22U on GT for 650 which is like 950 off, definitely not bad
0 Likes
Risky24
Helping Hand
Options
Previously, you could have gotten the 512gb version down to about £860 by trading in a broken device, 10% accessory code and 10% referral code.

I technically paid about £150 for my device on the previous deal using broken phone trade in and the discounts then selling my phone privately.

However this seem to be the current best deal. We can't go back in time after all 😁