Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Poor Customer Service/ Galaxy S23 Ultra order being delayed by 14 days. Incompetence and pure lies.. 😑

(Topic created on: 23-02-2023 04:41 AM)
OmegaManX87
Explorer
Options

I ordered the S22 Ultra Green 1TB yesterday and when i was placing the order the Green 1TB was in stock and even had a date saying order to receive on the 10th. 

The only delivery date that i could select was the 10th o i chose that and was told all day yesterday that i would receive on the 10th but out of the blue i get an email from Samsung today saying my order has been delayed and will now be delivered on the 24th.

I wasn't informed of any delay yesterday by Samsung Customer service and was even told by one of them that my order was successfully processed and i will receive it on the 10th which was a lie.

Has anyone else had the same experience ?

62 REPLIES 62
pablololo12
Apprentice
Options

Last week when I was supposed to get the phone, I saw in the website "From 27th" and I thought, ok... I might be able to hold. Today it got updated to the 6th March. F*** this s***, going to cancel tomorrow

OmegaManX87
Explorer
Options

My Ultra is supposed to be delivered this Friday 24th after it was already delayed. I really hope they don't delay it further. I've rang Samsung twice and both times they confirmed it will be delivered this Friday. I've got my fingers crossed .

0 Likes
ReeceQ
Navigator
Options
I am in same boat. It is poor preorders delayed and it is poor of Samsung who should have been prepared. My ITb phone I have no idea when it arrives. No dates. Will.wait few weeks then possibly cancel. Take my business elsewhere such a shame samsung cannot look after loyal.customers. their agents are rude and don't want to engage. So samsung need to address this issue and address it fast or lose business. It is like they gave preference to networks not to their own site.
0 Likes
OmegaManX87
Explorer
Options

Unfortunately i don't think the customer service will change. After my order was delayed its supposed to be getting delivered this Friday but if they delay my order again i will be getting a refund and buying a Pixel 7 Pro instead. 

0 Likes
ReeceQ
Navigator
Options
Got an email saying 1TB will be sent by 31 March 2023. What a joke and what a poor service. Will consider to wait or cancel the order.

Samsung want me to ideally cancel and get 512GB which is pointless for me as my current Fold. 3 is using nearly 400GB of storage.

Disappointed with Samsung. Such a poor service and way to handle their release.

By the time I get the phone, no doubt the new iFruit would have been announced.
ReeceQ
Navigator
Options
Thank you for shopping at Samsung.com. Unfortunately, due to unforeseen supply chain issues, your order of a Galaxy S23 Ultra 1TB has been delayed until 31st March 2023.
0 Likes
Zhai Di
Journeyman
Options

IMG_20230222_180236.jpg

Same here. What a shame. In other country then even delay the 1TB order until June 2023. 

TomcatTC
Navigator
Options

Same here, while I don't mind waiting, if I did go for the 512 option it would actually end up costing me more now ordering it online than what I have paid for the 1tb option.  Unless they do so special deal.

0 Likes
tahir-iqbal
Apprentice
Options
I've got the same message as most customers. Why would one downgrade when a bad taste is left in your mouth πŸ€”. Screenshot_20230222-173822_Gmail.jpg
0 Likes
OmegaManX87
Explorer
Options

Is the March 31st delay everyone's second delay or first delay?

0 Likes