Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please don't buy online exclusive colours

(Topic created on: 29-03-2022 01:39 PM)
Sunder199
Journeyman
Options

Hi All,

I purchased Graphite S22 Ultra online exclusive colour on samsung.com and this was big mistake. My phone is under 21 days period and where i am eligible for exchange/replacement of phone as it has developed fault but Samsung said No as this is customised phone. This information wasn't mentioned during order which was also confirmed by executive. This should been written big words as it impact your rights. Other stupid thing i done was used Trade-in and loose original working phone as well. 

Please don't buy online Exclusive colors or any online exclusive options for any product on samsung.com

#shamesasmsung

Thanks,

Sunder

16 REPLIES 16
250lm
Explorer
Options

They really need to put asterisks clearly here.S22.jpg

Sunder199
Journeyman
Options
Yes, indeed
Pgpmas
Navigator
Options
An item special order or not has to be fit for purpose, you still have consumer rights
Members_vEHiMnn
First Poster
Options

Did anyone resolve this issue? I've only just discovered this myself after trying to return my own faulty handset in an "exclusive" colour. I'm so so disappointed and angry.

0 Likes
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options

Did you contact the samsung team before sending?

0 Likes
Members_vEHiMnn
First Poster
Options

Yep, sorry I should have worded that better. I haven't sent the phone off, but I contacted them to see what I could do! Which is basically nothing at this point except accept a refund and "market value" of my old phone which was traded in

0 Likes
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options
I'm confused, I thought they wouldn't accept the phone back.
If its faulty just reorder.
Ask samsungmtr for the phone back you recycled, only thing you would lose as it stands is the free buds Pro
0 Likes