Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy s22 ultra 1tb - £50 credit etc for delays?

(Topic created on: 29-03-2022 09:17 PM)
Ally62
Pioneer
Options

My Galaxy s22 ultra 1tb has yet again been delayed.. Some people are saying that we should get a £50 credit etc does anybody have any idea if this is true.

Alistair 
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Richmar83
Helping Hand
Options
Not sure if it's been openly offered but I put a complaint in directly to Customer Services by email about my 22+ being delayed. Got an apology and offer of £50 Shop credit. Credit code came through on Friday morning shortly before handset turned up and is valid for 6 months.

Now to decide what to use it on.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Something like this may be on a case by case basis and dependant if the account holder raises a complaint by phoning the Samsung Online Shop Team or email them via support@samsunguk.zendesk.com @Ally62 

When my Samsung Fold³ was delayed I recieved a Goodwill Gesture of store credit that's used against your next purchase on Samsung.com 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Ally62
Pioneer
Options
Thanks for the email address. I'll email them today and say that I'm not happy with the situation. I'll let people know of what happens
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

You're very welcome @Ally62 

As I say it would probably be on a case by case basis and if given would be most probably when tbe phone has been delivered.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Reylob
Big Cheese
Options

I got the £50 code but it does not work. If i try to use it, it says please enter a valid code.

0 Likes