Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date changed without informing.

(Topic created on: 29-03-2022 09:35 PM)
JHolland
First Poster
Options

I pre-ordered very late, and was fine with the expected delivery of 4 weeks. 

When I have checked the status of the order today, it is now saying 6-7 weeks. The date of delivery hasn't changed, but I can't see that it's going to be in my hand next Wednesday if it's not even on it's way to the UK yet (according to the tracking, it's still in 'customising' for over a week, although I didnt order anything personalised).

I'm just a bit irritated that I haven't received any notification that it has been delayed further and wouldn't have known if I hadn't decided to check on the website. 

Anybody have any idea how long the phones have been taking once the are built?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
250lm
Explorer
Options

I didn't receive any notification of change to 6-7 weeks either. I pointed this out to the customer service when I made a complaint, and I was told it's on their website, as if we need to keep on checking the changes after placing an order. It is ridiculous.

0 Likes
alexmidd
Pioneer
Options

I had an email effectively changing it from 4 weeks to 6 weeks, but that has passed and it looks like it will be about 9-10 weeks overall as there is no sign of it appearing this week, which is week 7. They seem to stop updating you after the first delay, maybe they are embarrassed about it although I doubt it.

0 Likes