Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 Ultra 1TB RED order still showing "processing"

(Topic created on: 30-03-2022 12:05 AM)
Jalpan
Journeyman
Options

Jalpan_0-1648594461622.png

Ordered this on 6th March, this Sunday its going to be 4 weeks, the order is still showing processing? It also says "Arrives on 27/03/2022 Custom Order Delivery" since the day I ordered but the phone isn't delivered. Absolutely zero communication from Samsung. Tried ringing them multiple times at different times of the day but they don't pick up and the auto message advises me to call back later as they are busy, live chat tells me to call them as they are technical team and the problem I have is for e-commerce, same thing with emails. They just reply asking me to call the number which they never pick up. Yes, at the bottom it says, it can take 5-6 week as its made to order but hey, its been processing and the bar hasn't moved from day 1 and as I said absolutely zero communication. Samsung customer for years but must admit this time they haven't performed well.

23 REPLIES 23
Vidunja
Pioneer
Options
It takes 6 weeks between order placed - headed to your country. Most of us who pre-ordered on 9th of Feb just this week went to "headed to your country" whatever that means.
0 Likes
nico81arg
Pathfinder
Options
Just cancel the order, that tacky orange is quite ugly... Samsung have by far the worst customer service. You should check their truspilot and instagram... sadly thanks to them many customers are running away from Samsung... (me included)
Jalpan
Journeyman
Options

It looks like burnt orange to me so thats why I selected it, I am not a red guy not sure why they have called it red when its actually not. Yeah, I would agree with your, samsung customer service has gone down especially for this S22 series. I am from Sydney, Australia and yes we have had floods, covid etc but they cannot blame the simple admin task of updating orders to the weather and the virus. I wouldn't accept that. Also, if its going to be 5-6 weeks, why the heck would you put a delivery date on the order? Mine, ordered on 6th March, paid the full amount straight away and they showed me the delivery date of 27th March which has already passed.

0 Likes
Jalpan
Journeyman
Options

I am from Sydney, Australia ... I think I have heard that "headed to your country" for the first time on Sydney order. Hope its not coming from another part of the world or else it will be delayed further. No change on the online order yet, still shows processing ... hope you receive yours soon.

0 Likes
Vidunja
Pioneer
Options
Most likely it's coming from Vietnam wbere most Samsung phones are produced. Then it will ship from Australias mane samsung warehouse or whatever I guess, idk know how it works, but headed to your country sounds like it's being shipped from factory and it ain't gonna be your home address.
Regarding "Red", i guess it's their interpretation, i don't know what's the fuss about it. You like it you buy it, you can see what it looks like on samsungs site. Same goes to "sky blue", it ain't sky blue same as graphite, both colours are much lighter then natural source of a colour for each name, but if i did like any of those colours I would've bought on what I see and not what it's called.
And I was thinking of canceling cos I'm on 8th week now, I looked what's available and only phone that's offering 1tb memory is iphone, and to me it's lame phone in regards what it can offer.
Other manufacturers phones also has problems and bugs on new phones, so i sit tight and wait, not much longer, and yes their customer service sucks and this is the the first and last time I jumped on pre-order wagon.
0 Likes
Jalpan
Journeyman
Options

Finally, something has changed, now it shows "preparing dispatch", so we getting somewhere.

Jalpan_0-1648773014292.png

0 Likes
avior
Pathfinder
Options

You think yours is bad ?  I order mine on 9th Feb today is Apr 1st  I still not received it  so I can t see you getting it anytime sooner nearly 8 weeks it is unbelievable 

0 Likes
Jalpan
Journeyman
Options

Yours is almost one month before mine and you still haven't received it. That's pretty fooked up. 

0 Likes
Jalpan
Journeyman
Options

Jalpan_0-1649051448590.png

Jalpan_1-1649051478651.png

Got an email today that its dispatched but no ETA yet, no tracking number yet. I guess it will be updated to Australia Post/StarTrack in next few days.

0 Likes