Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 Ultra 1TB RED order still showing "processing"

(Topic created on: 30-03-2022 12:05 AM)
Jalpan
Journeyman
Options

Jalpan_0-1648594461622.png

Ordered this on 6th March, this Sunday its going to be 4 weeks, the order is still showing processing? It also says "Arrives on 27/03/2022 Custom Order Delivery" since the day I ordered but the phone isn't delivered. Absolutely zero communication from Samsung. Tried ringing them multiple times at different times of the day but they don't pick up and the auto message advises me to call back later as they are busy, live chat tells me to call them as they are technical team and the problem I have is for e-commerce, same thing with emails. They just reply asking me to call the number which they never pick up. Yes, at the bottom it says, it can take 5-6 week as its made to order but hey, its been processing and the bar hasn't moved from day 1 and as I said absolutely zero communication. Samsung customer for years but must admit this time they haven't performed well.

23 REPLIES 23
Jalpan
Journeyman
Options

20220405_123623.jpg

Well, here it is, haven't opened the box yet. Ordered on 6th March got it today on 5th April here in Sydney, Australia. Didn't receive any shipping info, no tracking info, no startrack or austpost tracking info. Samsung order page still shows "dispatched" with no info whatsoever. It is really strange how this new phone order was handled by Samsung.

avior
Pathfinder
Options

wow I order on 9th Feb it April 5 th today still have nt got it this is UK

Members_NHDvZfj
First Poster
Options

Same here. Ordered 9th Feb, still no idea even what month I am likely to receive it... 

0 Likes
P Just
Journeyman
Options

I ordered S22U 1TB Red 9th Feb UK still not received any update, online help have no info  (5th Apr)

0 Likes
avior
Pathfinder
Options

I am in same as You order the same one as you same spec same colour  and it 5th today still not got it

0 Likes
J 10
Apprentice
Options

So I just received an email from dpd here in the UK at 21:15pm. Apparently I'm getting a Samsung delivery on the 8th of April and I'll be given a 1hr time slot for delivery before 10am on the day. No other information. I have no other Samsung deliveries that I'm waiting on so fingers crossed its the phone and it gets delivered on that date. I've gone on the Samsung site and the order still showing as being dispatched/shipping.

0 Likes
J 10
Apprentice
Options

So guess what........

I just got my phone delivered today on the 7th after being sent a message it would be delivered on the 8th. Opened it up and its pink salmon and not red like its advertised. 

Nonetheless I phoned samsung and asked for compensation due to it being delayed (close to 8weeks), customer agent said she can only offer me £20pounds. I wasn't having it and asked her to speak to a supervisor as I've heard people getting upto £100 pounds compensation. After speaking to someone for about 5mins and said she can go upto £50 pounds (samsung online vouchers), it's not bad but still i can get a cover and extra charger with that so win win. 

Not happy with the colour but a phone cover will help with that.

0 Likes
Jalpan
Journeyman
Options

LOL pink salmon, I am still wondering why they call it RED, its absolutely nothing close to RED. The attached photo is mine. It looks different in different angles. I see it orange, burnt orange, peach colour, my 12 year old niece was so jealous that i have a new phone now that she started calling it a pink colour 100s of times to put me off it so that she can have it.

20220405_175216.jpg

0 Likes
avior
Pathfinder
Options
0 Likes
Jalpan
Journeyman
Options

Looks cool. I usually use the carbon fibre case I don't like the bulky feeling after putting the usual cases as the look of the phone changes after putting the big cases. The carbon fibre case is almost no case feeling https://images.app.goo.gl/XX6SZTZPpmTokXMSA

0 Likes