Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orders

(Topic created on: 21-03-2022 04:17 PM)
LesTom
Pioneer
Options
When I log into my account on the Samsung website and click on orders the only thing that shows is the silicone cover that I bought for my S22 Ultra, however the S22 Ultra does not show; why is this?
Also the reward points show for the cover - 168 points, of course no points are showing for the phone as it's not showing in the orders section. Is the phone likely to be added (along with the associated points) and if so when? Or do I have to contact Samsung?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
CarlH
Options

Hi @LesTom. Have you contacted the Online Shop Team? They can be reached on 03307267467.

0 Likes
LesTom
Pioneer
Options
Not yet, wondered if it would just take a bit of time to update
0 Likes
CarlH
Options

Did you receive an order confirmation via email? 

0 Likes
LesTom
Pioneer
Options
Yes I did
0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Unless you want to wait for an hour to be told a robotic "issues with order system" don't bother, same goes for live chat
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes