Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orders cancelled for no reason, Samsung not responding even though they have our money!

(Topic created on: 03-01-2022 07:21 PM)
Beershark
Pathfinder
Options

We ordered a tumble dryer on the 31st December, order acknowledged and then cancelled.  Called cust service, they said there was a discrepancy between order name and billing name.

Fine, reordered in wife name and same address.  Order acknowledge then again immediately cancelled.  No answer from Cust Ser, so spent an hour in we chat on the 31st Dec, he was going to raise the issue and get back in 2-3 days.  3 days later, no response.

Called CS again, spoke to someone, put on hold, then put back in the queue again.  Terrible line and strong accent, so hard to discuss.  They have £620 of our money.  No word of a refund, she said 3-5 days which is disgusting.  And no reason for cancellation.  Told me I had to email seuk.casemgt@samsung.com which we have done.

Desperate for a TD, I ordered again in my details, different card.  Order acknowledged, money taken.  Then cancelled again with NO EXPLANATION.

So, Samsung have £1340 of OUR MONEY.

WTF is going on?

32 REPLIES 32
Beershark
Pathfinder
Options

Yes, we actually paid 3 times on different cards etc. - sale went through then cancelled.  Money was never actually processed, but credit allocated.  This was freed in a few days.

0 Likes
Beershark
Pathfinder
Options

I know, its a disgrace... some CS advisors are oblivious to this and continue to take orders that get cancelled.

No one has bother to reply to emails or calls as to why we are blacklisted.

0 Likes
bobsters2020
Student
Options

This happened to me last night. Spent a couple hours in late night trying to place orders. Eventually tried again in morning. Couple things to try that seemed to work... I might have been running VPN (can't remember now honestly) might have led to some issue in background. Also, tried using a different Credit Card, and perhaps I also did a restart. Was successful finally on first try in morning. Didn't have to change browser, though since I restarted maybe cookies, cache was cleared? I'd also check the names match cards and not using nickname for example. Hope that helps someone in the future. Can be frustrating, but the process did work smoothly after the above. As an extra check, made sure that shipping names matched CC names, should not matter, but eliminates any uncertainty. Had mine shipped to a local store, so I think that seemed to bypass need for shipping address matching in this situation.

0 Likes