Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order failed to arrive today.

(Topic created on: 15-03-2022 07:56 PM)
paulj33a
Apprentice
Options
I purchased the new S22 on the 15th Feb, it was due to be delivered today 15 Mar, the order did not arrive, on the Samsung order page the status says heading to your country, what does this mean? I cannot find any other tracking details. Have Samsung broken contractual obligations, is there anything I can do about this?. Has anyone else had the same problem with their order from the Samsung.com/uk website?.
9 REPLIES 9
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

This probably means the phone is still being allocated to the order @paulj33a 

Unfortunately people's expected delivery dates have slipped especially with the exclusive colours.

If the phone is due for delivery then a person gets notifications from Samsung and from DPD with tracking information.

Download the DPD App as this is useful to be aware of what's happening with delivery.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
bobbytg
Apprentice
Options
Iv had the same problem with the red one..was due 12/3/22.... obviously never arrived...says headed to your country,that was only updated yesterday 14th...
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I'm afraid it's a case of having to be patient.
I have already gone through the rigmarole of customer support. Honestly it's not worth contacting them. You won't get anything meaningful out of them other than them telling you what you want to hear.
I ordered the red exclusive colour on the 9th February and still waiting for it.
It's apparently on the way, but I just have to sit tight and wait.
I've got the DPD app on my phone as they usually notify me before Samsung do
0 Likes
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
Cancel order .Get your money back as obvious there is a problem with the phone as they are holding back delivery of the phones and the amount of returns there getting with the first batch they sent out
Just my opinion
0 Likes
paulj33a
Apprentice
Options
I thought of that, but there is no option on the orders page to cancel it.
0 Likes
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
Call them or live chat
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@paulj33a 

After a short period of time from creating the order the cancel button is removed as the order is under process.

You can call them on 03307267467 or email on support@samsunguk.zendesk.com 

Samsung as far as I'm aware are not holding back orders due to any reason.

There is no recall and nor are they swamped.

Not everyone is having problems with their Samsung Galaxy s ²² Series.

Mine is working great.

What we see on forums is a small % of owners thoughts and concerns as most people don't sign upto a forum to say they are happy with their phone to give a true balance on what's going on.

Exclusive colour choices have always come hand in hand with delayed delivery schedules. 

Flagship phone's no matter whether they are from Samsung or other manufacturers also come hand in hand with delays.

In the UK a person has 21 days to try out the phone and can return it for any reason within these 21 days for a full refund if they are not happy.

I appreciate it's frustrating having to wait.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

paulj33a
Apprentice
Options
Thank you for the info.
0 Likes
paulj33a
Apprentice
Options
Some really good advice received from everyone on here. Thanks for the detailed responses from everybody. Action has been taken to cancel my pre-order s22 mobile phone from samsung.com/uk, awaiting a response to my request.
0 Likes