Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will it be delivered?

(Topic created on: 15-03-2022 04:55 PM)
Phil8355
Apprentice
Options
Ordered a S22 ultra in graphite grey Feb 15th and now becoming very impatient now was told 4 weeks delivery and its not here. When I wonder?
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Options
I received mine last Thursday ordered day it came out
0 Likes
Varsy
Student
Options

Ordered mine feb 11th in red. Supposed to arrive tomorrow. Not had any news in 3 weeks though.

Nicolvmax
Apprentice
Options
Unfortunately they appear to be supplying shops only I live in West Midlands was told to go to either London or Manchester to get mine as these are the only shops Samsung have.
0 Likes
Nicolvmax
Apprentice
Options
No firm date given
0 Likes
Phil8355
Apprentice
Options
Quite happily take our money though.
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Well I ordered mine on the 9th February
Still hasn't been delivered
Unfortunately you can contact customer support all you want, but won't get a straight answer.
I'm afraid just have to sit and wait.
If your in the UK. Download and register with the DPD app
Your likely they will notify you before Samsung does with your delivery
Varsy
Student
Options

update

Device was not delivered today. Spent 30 minutes on the phone to CS and they informed me that it wasn't even in the country.  I asked what they planned on doing for compensation, as it has now been 5 weeks since they took the money with the premise of it being a 4 week delivery. We are currently at the end of week 5. The woman just read the same script to me 3 times about her  having no information on when it will arrive and for me to wait for an email. Only when i said she wasn't answering my question and if she couldn't, to put me through to someone who could. she informed me that apparently no manager were available to deal with this and all she could do was make a note on my account.

Terrible experience throughout. I still have no idea when the phone will arrive. I will be chasing up on the compensation as soon as I get an email with a delivery date on it.

0 Likes
JovanK
Apprentice
Options
I spoke yesterday with Samsung customer service, and she said in UK will arrive on 14th week so it mean after 4th of April to expected
0 Likes