Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non Delivery Of TV

(Topic created on: 20-10-2023 01:50 PM)
DG19
Apprentice
Options

Hello All,

Hope you all are having a wonderful day.

I have ordered a TV with a soundbar from samsung.com. It was supposed to be delivered on 18/10/2023 but only the soundbar has been delivered.
I have asked their customer care and they all said one thing sorry for the delay and will let you know once we have it in stock. But no one gives any tentative date.
I have researched online and found, it happened to other customers as well.  I am worried now if they ever going to deliver the TV. 
Has anyone faced the same issue before and how did they resolve it?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
This is a fairly common issue with Samsung sadly. Their delivery partners can only supply the stock they have but Samsung will keep taking the orders with more stock being imported.

Keep contacting their useless Customer Service team and demand some form of compensation (it will be on the form of Vouchers, don't accept first offer - go for at least £50).

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
This is a fairly common issue with Samsung sadly. Their delivery partners can only supply the stock they have but Samsung will keep taking the orders with more stock being imported.

Keep contacting their useless Customer Service team and demand some form of compensation (it will be on the form of Vouchers, don't accept first offer - go for at least £50).
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@DG19  Whilst it  will be frustrating sure you will  receive your Tv in due course, if you do not hear fairly soon may need to escalate it.  Different contact methods here https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/ 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

DG19
Apprentice
Options

Hi Guys, 
Thank you for all your replies. I received the TV after 8 days delay and also asked for a £50 voucher as compensation.

0 Likes
eastman79
First Poster
Options

Hello, i ordered a TV Thursday 17.11.2023 and the support told med it was gonna be delivered in the start of the coming week... its now Thursday the week after and Samsung is escalating.. to be continued

0 Likes