Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LED TV Delivery delays

(Topic created on: 11-01-2024 01:06 PM)
Martin1203
Apprentice
Options

Is anybody having delivery issues with LED TVs?
I see posts from 3 months ago, but not recently.

I ordered QE65QN88CATXXU on 30th November 2023, and despite stating that it was in stock on the website, I was on able to book delivery 2 weeks hence. Took the day off work to be in, only to receive an email on the day saying it was delayed for a further 2 weeks with no further information!
Same TV is not even available on the website now.

Same happened again for that date, now it's due 14th January, and at this point I am expecting the same to happen again, just keeps getting kicked down the road by 2 weeks.

Sadly CS is of no help at all, and are not willing to provide any further information.

Needles to say they have taken my money already. Of course they have offered refund, but that is not the answer.

Anybody having similar experience? 

8 REPLIES 8
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hey there

If the TV is no longer listed in the website, it is likely that there isn't the stock.

I would recommend you take the refund and select a different TV either from Samsung or elsewhere.

I suspect the TV you ordered may have been end of line.
0 Likes
Gurky
Helping Hand
Options
Nothing is end of line yet.
0 Likes
Gurky
Helping Hand
Options
Around busy times they can get delays. They've not offered you a refund because I imagine 99% people just wait. Do you want a refund? Have you asked for one?
0 Likes
Martin1203
Apprentice
Options

They did offer a refund, but I didn't want it, I wanted the TV.
They have now cancelled my order, received a few automated emails about it, no apology, no explanation, pretty poor to be honest.

0 Likes
Gurky
Helping Hand
Options
Likely a stock or supply issue. You have your money back, I don't see a massive issues? Yes very annoying but you can go ahead and make a new purchase. If you hate it so much go through a retailer like Currys.
0 Likes
Martin1203
Apprentice
Options

I was just asking if anyone was having similar experience with delivery issues, and explaining my experience, to try and understand what was going on.
If you have nothing to add of any actual substance, why bother?

0 Likes
Gurky
Helping Hand
Options
I've already said, if it's a none specific email it's likely supper common.
0 Likes
Gurky
Helping Hand
Options
But to reply yes I have I ordered an SSD as a stupid good price, delayed 3 times each a week at a time then got an email order cancelled
0 Likes