Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Corporate+ Program

(Topic created on: 11-01-2024 07:56 AM)
Corporate Offer
First Poster
Options

Sir

I am regret  to bring in your knowledge that this my 3rd mail including this to earlier which i mailded to CEO mail account, but haven't received any response. I am once again highlighting my matter to you in this mail, Actually I am looking to buy "samsung soundbar 5.1ch B67e XL - Price in your site shows 24990/- along with some offer under "Corporate + Program" login discount of 10%, and i am trying through that as i have corporate email and i had gone through that process of OTP login but i didn't find any price difference and i had raised this issue with your support chat support. but they are saying there may be some glitz in website no issue may sometimes it happens.

I requested them that if offer in website is correct and offer is there then i am eligible for that and the order can be processed through backoffice support to resolve this issue of glitz. But they were in position to do so as i came to know from there response.

Know its my request please do needful for this issue the i can place the order and could make payment accordingly.  

i am looking forward for your kind response so that this problem in processing order can be resolved.

thanking you

regards

Rajesh

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
AntS
Options
0 Likes