Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMEI on Invoice

(Topic created on: 19-02-2023 07:45 PM)
Members_9fE1xVE
Apprentice
Options

Hello i have problem i buy my Samsung Galaxy s22 ultra in Samsung ie store and now i want sell this phone in shop and they can't accept my phone to sell because on invoice what Samsung send me they dont show my phone imei number only show name of phone and model. What i can do to get proof of my IMEI on invoice?

9 REPLIES 9
BlixeRemastered
Explorer
Options
There is a number you can dial to get ur imei but I forgot what it was, I had the same trouble when trading in a phone.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@BlixeRemastered the number your thinking of is launching the phone app and in the dialler key in *#06#

Or the imei is shown in Settings > About Phone.

@Members_9fE1xVE what reason are they wanting to see the imei on a Samsung Invoice ?

To add when Samsung UK delivered my Samsung Galaxy s²² Ultra the next day I was sent an email with a PDF of my invoice for the phone that also has the phone's imei on.

The shop maybe able to supply you an invoice with this on. But do check your emails too.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
Yeah, you can easy find your IMEI on your device under settings, along with your phone number and model no.
0 Likes
BlixeRemastered
Explorer
Options
That's odd... when I traded my phone they just asked for the imei (not in any specific way) if you are sure it is samsung then maybe send them the pdf, otherwise I don't know what to do
Members_9fE1xVE
Apprentice
Options

When i bought this 22 ultra on invoice show IMEI for trade in phone flip 3 but for 22 ultra on invoice is only name of phone and model. I don't know the shop need confirmation on invoice that this phone was buy on Samsung website and they want with IMEI confirmation.

0 Likes
Members_9fE1xVE
Apprentice
Options

They check IMEI on phone settings but they are shock on invoice Samsung don't put IMEI number and they want on invoice is one year gone after buying this phone i think so Samsung don't find my invoice.

0 Likes
BlixeRemastered
Explorer
Options
This is it on a a33 5gScreenshot_20230219_203826_Settings.jpg
0 Likes
Members_9fE1xVE
Apprentice
Options

They check this they don't accept this way they want IMEI confirmation on the invoice i was in 4 shops and all want the same.

davidchogamer84
First Poster
Options

this company does not provide IMEIs on invoices, hopefully, the government put some kind of limitation on them soon, on my end I will not be purchasing their ***** anymore due to these types of shady behavior

0 Likes